linkedin instagram facebook plus

New Debit (ACH) Forms Available

Effective Oct. 31, you should start utilizing new forms to set up, change or cancel any recurring  and one-time debits (ACH) from your bank into one of your Pension Fund accounts. To find these new forms, visit Note: there are separate forms for members and employers. Please be sure you are using the correct form.

Please remember to destroy or delete any old forms you may have downloaded or printed in the past. This will help eliminate errors or delays in processing your request for a recurring or one-time debite going forward.