What is a student gift membership?
- Established in 1953, the Student Gift Membership Program assists students like you who are preparing for ministry by introducing them early to the benefits of membership in the Pension Plan of Pension Fund. The program is part of Pension Fund's Ministerial Relief and Assistance Fund.
What is the cost?
- The Student Gift Membership Program pays dues ($70 per month) at no cost to you.
- Current student at an accredited educational institution
- Student seeking a Master's of Divinity degree or undergraduate ministry degree
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit/semester hours for the semester/term
- Stone-Campbell or Restoration Movement Relationship
- Great way to get a head start on a pension and saving for retirement
- A monthly retirement benefit for your lifetime*
- Death and disability benefits
- Special Apportionments (when approved, these add to your pension credits)
- FALL: Sept. 30
- SPRING: Feb. 28
Pension Fund Contact Information:
Matt Rosine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-713-2718
* In order to receive your retirement benefit and remain in active status, pension dues must be continued within two years after receipt of diploma (either through an employer or self-payment)